When you decide to set up voicemail on iPhone 13, it is just the same with setting a voice message. Recording message through the audio file by using Apple iPhone is very easy to send to users’ recipients. However, the service of voicemail can depend on the carriers from different countries, decades ago. But these days, it is much easier to send a voicemail by using various telecommunication providers.
Let’s find out how to set up voicemail on iPhone 13
iOS is now updated in which the voicemail features can be set up by allowing users to record the voicemail and play it later on. But, it is important to keep the iPhone stay updated. If users always update their iPhone to the latest version, then they can get all the features of Voicemail transcript.
But, not all users of iPhone 13 know this feature. Most of them use the older version of the iPhone. If you happen to be one of the new owners of the iPhone 13, this article can help you in accessing the visual voicemail. You can also find some ways to manage the voicemail box.
Some users of iPhone 13 depend on the voicemail feature. This is why they will try to find the voicemail setup. It is good if you might have done a similar thing before. Many users set up their voicemail every time they buy a new iPhone. If you get used to it, then it is not hard to set up voicemail on your iPhone 13.
Setting up iPhone 13 Voicemail
New users of iPhone 13 are mostly confused with some features, including the voicemail feature. Features on the iPhone 13 are ‘somewhat’ complicated, particularly among those who might get used to utilizing Android phones.
So, for those who are new to iPhone and want to setting up voicemail on your iPhone 13, then they can keep reading this article:
- Start with the App on the iPhone 13.
- Find the icon with the name Voicemail. The icon shows two circles with the bottom’s straight line.
- First-timers will get an option of setting up the voicemail by using the Set Up Now feature. Tap it before starting the process of setting up.
- The setup process will ask users to create a password for their voicemail account. The password will be six digits of numbers.
- Keep in mind that this is very crucial All iPhone series have a very strict rule. Once users entered a password and they forget it, then it is impossible to reset. Contacting the service carrier will be very complicated and time-wasting. So you’d better choose any password that you can remember well.
Setup voicemail greeting
- Afterward, users will see choices of greetings. If they want to customize the voicemail greetings, then they can choose ‘Custom’. But, for those who don’t want to bother in changing anything, then they can use For your information, if you want to choose the Default greeting, then you will ask all callers to leave a message for you. Meanwhile, if you use the Custom greeting, then you can greet the callers with the information that you want to say to them.
- Mostly, professionals will use Custom because they might want to greet callers who are their important clients. It is as easy as tapping RECORD to start recording the greeting, and tap STOP, once you’ve finished. You can check the voicemail and review it by tapping PLAY. You can listen to your voice and you might want to make some corrections. If there is nothing that you want to rerecord, then you can choose SAVE to finish all the process of setup.
All in all, set up voicemail is now very easy to conduct. It is different from the hassles that users faced decades ago when the telecommunication provider can affect the setting of the voicemail. Old-style phones apply different instructions, based on the mobile service carriers.
It means users would ask the service provider, or truly read the instructions based on the service provider before setting up voicemail. If modern-style smartphones can be very easy to set up with voicemail applications, let alone the iPhone 13. So, with all of those methods to set up voicemail on iPhone 13, then you can enjoy all features of this sophisticated phone at your best.